Monday, June 08, 2015

Me On Monday - The First








This is my first attempt to link up from my blog to another blog – High in The Sky is our hostess for Me On Monday, Sian’s link here: http://fromhighinthesky.blogspot.ca/

Me on a Monday:  today is raining, no complaints, we need for the crops , gardens & lawns;  trying to figure out how to make this connection;  driving out to Two Scrapbook Friends to pick up 3 - 12X12 We R Memory Keepers specially order binders (2 purple for the garden albums, 1 red for the day to day album);  filling the dishwasher from what seems like a very busy eating weekend; remembering my Weight Watchers Points plan for the week; reading up on driver’s comments from Canadian Grand Prix (Formula One);  searching for cat toys lost under the stove; searching for an ice tea recipe, using Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice tea bags as the base; going for a walk on the treadmill to get those minimum 10,000 steps a day in. 

7 comments:

  1. It's lovely to be able to give you a wave this Monday! Here's to many more..

    Yes, we've been catching up with the Grand Prix too. Have a good week..and keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I am glad to finally be able to connect with so many interesting, talented folks. I just hope that I can be as interesting as so many of you are.

      Delete
    2. You already have so many blogpals and you're definitely interesting - I'm thinking duck + water = swimming.

      Delete
    3. You are my muse & continue to build up my confidence in this blog. Many thanks.

      Delete
    4. One of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aren't Mondays just perfect for setting the week's tone ;)

      Delete