Here are the last I needed for the Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt. Linking in with Eileen at: WPSH
8. Seasonal Treat: this was for Valentine's Day, very yummy. The tin foil wrap was what Sooty Paws was interested in. Like dogs, chocolate is not good for kitties.
12. Market or Market Stall: On a new road discovery. This lady is part of our community F/B; she sells freshly baked loaves & breads along with the sale of her free range eggs. Her banana bread is legendary, although I have not tried.
13. Cogs/Gears: One of our clinic patients owns this repair garage & when I told him I needed a photo of gears or cogs, he invited me to drive out to his business & take a photo of his sign ... Tim & Amanda.
18. Tools: some of Mr Man's many tools.
21. Hygge: At home with my kitties is one of the best places to be & during the winter add in the fireplace & I am quite content. What you do not see is my mug of hot tea & book. Oh bliss.
Alt B: A Shadow: This photo was taken after Ground Hog Day.
Another great list to work with. Thank you Eileen for once organizing. Now we wait for the SPSH. Excitment!